Recognized nationally for excellence, PEP is committed to fostering a trauma-informed workforce that promotes healing and understanding.
Since its founding in 1971, PEP has maintained that every child – no matter the situation, struggle or circumstance – should experience some joy in each day. We are looking for empathetic mental health professionals and educators committed to helping children with severe behavioral issues, emotional disturbances, autism and other special needs learn and grow.
Work in a supportive environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
CLICK HERE for a complete overview of working at PEP.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contributions
- Generous vacation, medical, holiday and personal leave policies
- Collaborative environment
- Part of ChildTrauma Academy network as a Phase 1 certified NMT site
- Family-centered culture
- Training and leadership development